Many of our dedicated employees and their families were involved in the Iroquois County Fair this year. Not only did we have an ambulance on site for all 5 days, we also had a booth in the commercial building. Other employees were busy at the fair with their families, showing their hard work. We had a multitude of winners..
Klayton Kolosky, son of Angela Pratt in Human Resources, won Grand Champion on his Corn project/interview. He will compete at State fair in August!
- Abbi Beckman, granddaughter of Penny Beckman in Medical Imaging, won First and Second place in cooking and photography in 4-H. This was her first year participating.
- Calli Kraft, granddaughter of Susan Frye in Medical Imaging, won State Fair Alternate for sewing, Blue ribbon for Scrapbooking, and Blue ribbon for Fashion Revue.
- Abby Kraft, granddaughter of Susan Frye in Medical Imaging, won Blue Ribbon for Sewing, Blue Ribbon for Fashion Revue, and Blue ribbon for Baking.
- Landen Kraft, grandson of Susan Frye in Medical Imaging, won Reserve Champion for Electricity.
- Scott Schneider in Medical Imaging, sponsorship of two 4H Game Bird Trophies in memory of his son Trevor.
- LouWonna Snodgrass in Infection Prevention, won 2nd place for Street length dress entered in construction, 1st place for Style Show entry-Family outfit, 1st place for Style show entry-Evening wear, and Champion Garment not worn by the seamstress.
- Hannah Boyer, granddaughter of Theresa Anderson in Progressive Care Unit, won Best of Show and Best Oral presentation with her cat Frosty.
- Conner Bell, son of Laura Bell in Business Office, won Grand Champion for Electricity 3. He will be showing his project at the State Fair in August!
Kaylee Warren, granddaughter of Nancy Davenport in Rehab Services, won Californian Rabbit Champion, Reserve Champion for Meat Pen, and Best of Breed for FFA.
- Nicholas Warren, grandson of Nancy Davenport in Rehab Services, won Best of Breed with his Californian Rabbit for 4H.
- Seth Bishop, son of Traci Bishop in Iroquois Memorial Hospice, won Grand Champion Overall Purebred Gilt with his Duroc, and Reserve Champion with his Duroc Barrow.
- Hannah Snodgrass, daughter of Suzanne Snodgrass in Laboratory and Jeremy Snodgrass in Ambulance Services, won Sheldon Square Shooters 4H Club, New Zealand Rabbits, Blue Ribbon for Senior Doe, Blue Ribbon for Senior Buck, Blue Ribbon for Junior Doe, Blue Ribbon for Junior Buck, Blue Ribbon for Meat Pen, Blue Ribbon for Ceramic, and Blue Ribbon for Woodworking.
Congratulations from all of us at IMH for your awards, your hard work, and dedication!!